FEATURE FILTRATION PROBLEM
If you have any aroma or taste issues caused by TCA, TBA, TeCA or geosmin then the RONA™ FIBRAFIX can successfully remove the taint whilst
Filter bags are manufactured under strict
quality control standards through our
advanced manufacturing process.
RONA™ SelfClean™ filter with its motor-driven cleaning device is suitable for the separation of suspensions, as well as the continuous separation of solid particles from liquids, whose viscosities may range from water-thin to pasty. The RONA™ SelfCleanTM offers a wide range of application possibilities throughout the entire
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD TECHNICAL DATA SHEET
• The filter housing is constructed in two parts and is easy to open. By loosening the quick clamps or hexagonal bolts, the lower compartment, including the sump can be removed by pulling downwards. The filter elements can be removed without special tools and are easy to clean, if required. The various design types are made of steel or stainless steel materials, with or without heating jacket.
• Clogging of the filter is almost impossible, because of the special construction of the wedge shaped filter element wires. The removal rating fineness is established by the width between the wedge formed wires. The elements may be changed without any special tools. The wedge wire filter can be supplied for wall or machine attachment or as a stand-alone unit.
• Permanent cleaning without stoppage
• No waste or disposal of filter cartridges
• Minimal product loss during purging
• High differential pressure
• No product contamination
• Purging by ball valve or automatic valve
• Customised solutions
• No cartridge use
• Easy to dismount and inspect
• Low operating costs
APPLICATIONS OF PRODUCT
• Chemical Industry
• Beverage Industry
• Cosmetic Industry
• Plastic Industry
• Food Industry
• Mineral Oil Industry
• Car Industry & metal working
MATERIAL OF CONSTRUCTION
Filter housing: 316 stainless steel
Filter element: 316 stainless steel
Gasket: Viton O-ring
Filter elements: 25µm- 3 mm
With over three generations of knowledge and skills we have dealt with projects on many different levels. The team consists of people who we believe will be a benefit to any project due to their previous experience and valuable insights they offer from the beginning to the end of any project.
17 Redland Drive,
Mitcham, 3132Victoria, Australia.
Telephone: +6 03 9872 6811
FAX: + 6 03 9872 6822