FEATURE FILTRATION PROBLEM
If you have any aroma or taste issues caused by TCA, TBA, TeCA or geosmin then the RONA™ FIBRAFIX can successfully remove the taint whilst
Filter bags are manufactured under strict
quality control standards through our
advanced manufacturing process.
The RONA™ Pax II marks the next generation in PES (Polyethersulfone) filter media with its
high surface area and excellent service life.
MATERIAL OF CONSTRUCTION
Membrane: PES (Polyethersulfone) hydrophilic membrane
Core & end caps: High Strength PP with stainless steel insert
0-ring material: EPDM, Buna N, Silicone, Viton, PFA, encapsulated Viton
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD TECHNICAL DATA SHEET
• Available pore size rating 0.04 micron
- 1.2 micron
• Polyethersulfone membrane is a permanently membrane without the use of additives, surface active agents or post-treatments
• The highly porous asymmetric membrane that ensures lower pressure drop, greater through put and extended service life
• 0.8m² /10” of filtration area, lower pressure drop and high flow rate
• The filter element is manufactured in a clean room.
• Pre-flush 30mins with 18MODI water/2GPM, TOC content is lower than 40 ppb
• Assurance of product integrity test and effectiveness in Operation
• Certified by FDA
• End caps and connectors are sealed by thermal bond
• The RONA™ Pax II pleated filter cartridge is constructed of PES (Polyethersulfone) filter media with polyproylene casing
• The RONA™ Pax II has excellent bio-reduction, chemical resistance and has an absolute filter rating
APPLICATIONS FOR PRODUCT
• Beverage including wine and beer
• Filtration of photoelectric industry of clean, rinse
• BOE, photoresists of filtration
• Terminal fine filtration of Dl water system
With over three generations of knowledge and skills we have dealt with projects on many different levels. The team consists of people who we believe will be a benefit to any project due to their previous experience and valuable insights they offer from the beginning to the end of any project.
17 Redland Drive,
Mitcham, 3132Victoria, Australia.
Telephone: +6 03 9872 6811
FAX: + 6 03 9872 6822