FEATURE FILTRATION PROBLEM
If you have any aroma or taste issues caused by TCA, TBA, TeCA or geosmin then the RONA™ FIBRAFIX can successfully remove the taint whilst
Filter bags are manufactured under strict
quality control standards through our
advanced manufacturing process.
RONA FIBRAFIX™ TX-R depth filter sheets are
an effective method of removing TCA (2,4,6-trichloroanisole), TBA, TeCA or geosmin from wine and other beverages.
• TCA (2, 4, 6-trichloroanisole) is a serious
problem for the wine and beverage industry
• Contrary to other methods of TCA-removal, TX-R sheets do not damage original aroma or flavour. The FIBRAFIX™ TX-R filter sheets contain TRIEX® (patent pending), an inorganic compound. All materials are food grade and FDA approved
APPLICATIONS FOR PRODUCT
• TCA can be found in corks, oak barrels, storage tanks and other equipment. It has a mouldy odour that people can detect in wine at levels as low as 5 parts per trillion. Surprisingly, even at levels from one to two parts per trillion, it can affect a wine’s taste and bouquet
• Earlier methods have been developed to try to treat TCA-tainted wine, but they have proven to be less than ideal. Polyethylene treatment methods are costly, time-consuming and diminish or “scalp” the complex aromas that give a wine its rich bouquet and flavour.
• Methods employing the addition of milk-products are sometimes used, but they also reduce the aromas and flavours and might result in the wine containing residual allergens. The method of using mustard seed as a TCA-deodourant is also associated with severe taste and aroma distorting effects
MATERIALS OF CONSTRUCTION
Purified and bleached cellulose, natural inorganic filter aids, TRIEX®, polyamidoamine (< 3%). Free of plastic fibres and formaldehyde. The filter sheets are free of GMO and common allergens.
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD TECHNICAL DATA SHEET
With over three generations of knowledge and skills we have dealt with projects on many different levels. The team consists of people who we believe will be a benefit to any project due to their previous experience and valuable insights they offer from the beginning to the end of any project.
17 Redland Drive,
Mitcham, 3132Victoria, Australia.
Telephone: +6 03 9872 6811
FAX: + 6 03 9872 6822