FEATURE FILTRATION PROBLEM
If you have any aroma or taste issues caused by TCA, TBA, TeCA or geosmin then the RONA™ FIBRAFIX can successfully remove the taint whilst
Filter bags are manufactured under strict
quality control standards through our
advanced manufacturing process.
Incorporated with innovative technology, AFB filter bag uses high quality micro polypropylene fiber designed for micro particle filtering.
• High filtration efficiency and density offer long life term and high volume
• Dual outer skin prevent fiber loosing problem through basket
• All material is FDA compliant of CFR 21 available for food, beverage and pharmaceutic industry
• AFB filter bag features with all in one welded construction which employs stronger and more flexible sealing
• 100% polypropylene material without adhesive, resin and glue
• Melt-blown polypropylene and melt-blown polyester material available
• Can filter normal temperature or high temperature
• Dairy Industry
• Widely used in metallurgy, chemical industry, building material, smelting, generating electricity, pottery, machinery, mine, petroleum, dyestuffs, food, grain processing
• Ideal medium to separate liquid from solid or purify gas
MATERIALS OF CONSTRUCTION
• Progressive Groups RONA™ AFB filter bags are formed from 100% pure polypropylene microfibers.
• Galvanized Steel ring, Stainless Steel ring, Steel ring, no ring or Plastic Flange filter bags are available. All Progressive Group bags are ready to use, our style of filter bags are sewn on the inside of the bag so that you don’t have to turn the bag inside out. We also design our bags so that the bag diameter is bigger than the ring diameter, thus no tension is applied to the sewn area. This prevents any damage to the bag and ensures no bypass of liquid through the bag
• Plastic flange filter bag with thermal bonded plastic offers 100% filtering by absolutely preventing bypass. As the differential pressure increases the integrity of the sealing unit increases. The plastic flange is available on the polypropylene and polyester range
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD TECHNICAL DATA SHEET
With over three generations of knowledge and skills we have dealt with projects on many different levels. The team consists of people who we believe will be a benefit to any project due to their previous experience and valuable insights they offer from the beginning to the end of any project.
17 Redland Drive,
Mitcham, 3132Victoria, Australia.
Telephone: +6 03 9872 6811
FAX: + 6 03 9872 6822