CARLSON CARBON PLUS
FEATURE FILTRATION PROBLEM
If you have any aroma or taste issues caused by TCA, TBA, TeCA or geosmin then the RONA™ FIBRAFIX can successfully remove the taint whilst
Filter bags are manufactured under strict
quality control standards through our
advanced manufacturing process.
Carlson Carbon Plus modules, the latest innovation in carbon depth treatment, offer double depth, increased carbon weight and increased carbon contact time in comparison to a standard carbon lenticular modular. Designed to fit into industry standard housings Carlson Carbon Plus modules can directly replace standard lenticular modules.
• Carlson CarbonPlus modules offer 25% more carbon capacity than standard carbon modules
• The module flow rate through CarbonPlus can be increased by 25% without affect to the treatment efficiency
• Carlson CarbonPlus modules fit into standard industry housings and can therefore easily replace standard lenticular modules
• The totally enclosed construction of the system is ideal where hygiene is important or the conditions hazardous
• Eliminates the need for loose activated carbon powder or granules, giving more effective carbon use (less kg of carbon required)
APPLICATIONS FOR PRODUCT
• These include de-colourisation of API’s (Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients), blood products, glucose solutions, antibiotics, solvents, sugar syrups, cosmetics, silicone oils, electroplating chemicals, alcoholic beverages; de-colourisation of some spirits; de-chlorination of water; off-tastes removal in food and beverages, endotoxin reduction in API’s, catalyst removal from API’s
• Activated carbon also plays an important role in the pharmaceutical, biotech and fine chemical industries by also offering the adsorption of impurities and unwanted components. To meet these demands there are a large number of activated carbons available offering different levels of activation, molecular structure and purity levels
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD TECHNICAL DATA SHEET
With over three generations of knowledge and skills we have dealt with projects on many different levels. The team consists of people who we believe will be a benefit to any project due to their previous experience and valuable insights they offer from the beginning to the end of any project.
17 Redland Drive,
Mitcham, 3132Victoria, Australia.
Telephone: +6 03 9872 6811
FAX: + 6 03 9872 6822